Gismart is a leading developer and publisher of mobile games and entertainment-focused apps with over 600 million downloads. The company operates within three primary focus areas - hyper-casual games, third-party game publishing, and entertainment apps. Gismart’s top titles include Cool Goal!, Domino Smash, VIP Guard, Idle Port Tycoon, Defuse the Bomb 3D, Beat Maker Go, Piano Crush, DJ it!, WeDrum, and others. Today Gismart unites over 350 professionals. The company is based in London, Kyiv, Beijing, and Minsk. In 2020, Gismart was ranked the 6th fastest-growing company in Europe according to the Financial Times (FT 1000).
- Control development processes and plan project development.
- Create and evaluate core gameplay concepts for games.
- Communicate with heads and managers of the UA, BI, and Marketing departments.
- Improve the game quality at all the development stages.
- Deep understanding of the hyper-casual games market
- Portfolio of released and commercially successful projects
- 1+ years of experience working in a similar position in game projects
- Ability to set goals clearly and to focus on the results
- English language skills are welcomed
- Medical Insurance (100% sick leave coverage).
- Paid vacation (18 working days per year, all national holidays, and 3 personal days)
- Educational possibilities and free corporate English classes.
- Breakfast in the office.
- Gifting for major life events.
- PE accounting and support.
- Trip abroad with all the Gismart employees once a year!
- Сompensation for sports activities.